Girls 5'8"+ only, would you be willing to date a guy shorter than you?

And also, what's your exact height?

• Yes
    21% (4)7% (1)15% (5)Vote
  • No
    32% (6)7% (1)21% (7)Vote
  • I'm below 5'8", but I'm going to vote on this poll anyways because I'm stupid and can't follow instructions
    42% (8)14% (2)30% (10)Vote
  • I'm a guy (Results)
    5% (1)72% (10)34% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is about 2.5" shorter than me. I am an inveterate shoe whore, so, in actual praxis, he's more like 8" shorter than me most of the time. And... it matters not even a tiny fraction of a shadow of a shit. Next to mah man, I feel like a teeny tiny little bitty little girl.

Together 16 years, married just under 15, and I can't remember anyone so much as casting a derogatory glance in our direction, much less actually daring to say anything aloud.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No thanks. Tried that once and he was so insecure about it. I love wearing heels because they make an outfit look more polished. If I want to wear heels, I damn well will. He would get pissed and passive aggressive whenever I dressed up because I was inevitably in heels.

I'm 5'9".

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay, well, let's assume you were dating someone who WASN'T insecure about it... How would you feel then?

• Meh. If I was attracted to them, I suppose. But if they ban me from wearing heels, I am so out.

• Yeah, that's a little ridiculous...

• I'm 5'7", but over 5'8" when I wear my heels, does that count? :(

But yes, I would. I've dated guys 5'4" and 5'6" before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10", and I'd have to really, really like him. Sorry if it makes me seem shallow, but the thought of dating a guy shorter than me makes me uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'9.7" checking in. Yes, I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 :)
    and I would not date guy shorter than me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• there are some who already have and others who are willing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and yes females will.

0|0
    0|0
    • Two of my partners were taller. One just by like a half a inch. The other by like two or three inches.

There have been others who have wanted me who were taller.

• Show All
    • Ah man you'd be surprised how many females don't really care about height. Sometimes opposites do attract, so some tall females are more attracted to shorter guys than taller. Just depends. If you see a female you're attracted to don't assume she isn't attracted to you just because she's tall.

• Because I'm really short for a guy, so either the female is around my height or taller and there have been plenty who were taller and attracted.

• If a chick finds guys under 5'8" unattractive coz of it... they're just worthless bitches...

0|0
    0|0