Help!! What it means if a girl gives you short replies?

I broke up with my ex 2 months ago. We broke up in very good terms and then only reason that we broke up was because she moved to the other side of the planet.

Now, when I text her she just give me very short answers and sometimes she replied after 3 or 4 days. She also put a photo profile with another guy.

it means she doesn't care about me anymore?

What Girls Said 1

• It simply means that she can't dwell on the fact that you two are not together anymore. She's trying to move on with her new life on the other side of the planet. You should too, if there is a chance she's coming back (something I guess she won't do) and she still has feelings for you, she will contact you. But for now, she's giving signs that she is letting you go along with her past. She has a new life, a new social network and might meet someone new.
    I advice you to stop texting her and move on too, you deserve much more than that.

What Guys Said 1

• well, you broke up with her don't u remember? she is starting the new life. u can only be friends from now. if u what to be just friends say it to her.