Why does my girlfriend make it seem like every guy is flirting with her?

I've been dating my girl for 5 months now as of late I've noticed she always trlls
me stories that have to do with her being hit on it flirted with, why does she do this? She's a pretty girl and attractive but by no means like a model, she makes it seem like everyone flirts with her though? This seems immature and even more so as she is 29 and I'm 25.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fear it's because we have been so mislead about what flirting is. Oh, someone held the door for you? Totally flirting. What? A guy sneezed in your presence? Totally wanting you to talk to him. Say what? The guy said he had something in his eye? He was winking at me because he thinks I'm too hot to handle.

Sounds ridiculous. People confuse friendliness and politeness with flirting. We need to learn the difference.

What Girls Said 1

• Trying to make you jealous

• But why? Isn't a girlfriend supposed to make you feel secure? And not worried?

• Because she wants more attention. It is childish but some girls do

What Guys Said 3

• don't be that jealous. really, I let my girlfriend flirt if she want to I don't care I flirt sometimes too. that don't mean that we don't love eath other.

• 'Cause she missed the boat and went sour waiting for someone to pick her, and now she has to prove she's an object of desire so you'll stick around.

• "why does she do this? "

Attention wh*re would be my best guess