Clothes on girls?

What kind of clothes do you guys like on girls? I usually dress pretty revealing. I heard that's a turn off. What kind of clothes do you do like on an hourglass shaped body then?

Most Helpful Guy

• I avoid girls that dress revealing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It definitely depends on the girl.

For example, I'm not a huge fan of tomboy clothing but I've seen some girl who can rock it and look sexy as fuck.

But I'll go with the traditional shit: skirts and dresses.

• Tomboy look is good, as long as it's not like country style ☺

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Feminine. Classy, not trashy. You can dress in a way that flatters your body without being too revealing, that's a turn off.

• Feminine shit, don't dress like a guy.

• I kind of like when a girl dresses like a guy, especially if it works for her, they look really cool 😎

• Don't know honestly if the girl is attractive it doesn't matter what she wears, it makes her attractive but id like to see girls in yoga pants more often. Lol also less makeup. Most girls iv seen look so much more better without it. I honestly dont know why they think they need it.

• most guys like revealing as long as you stay classy

• I don't like the hourglass shape but I guess a semi-tight shirt or sweater and dress pants would be good.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!