Guys, what do you think when your girlfriend doesn't pick up or text you back?

Say you've been dating her for 1 year and she ignores your call and text for a day or two. What would you think?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on how much I see her and how much we usually communicate on a regular basis. If she did not give me a reason prior to ignoring me one day might be okay, but after a few days I would probably start getting doubts and bad thoughts in my head

What Guys Said 5

• i don't think they are a very good girlfriend and start considering breaking up. i should have to wait 24hrs to hear back from my partner of 365 days

• Either she is busy or if something happened, then she is pissed at me. If she is pissed, time to evaluate if the relationship is worth saving.

• She's pissed off at me. Pull the chute and bail.

• she has something more important to rather than shit-chatting.

• If that's our only method of communication then that's troublesome.. but since it's very probably not that way, no worries at all.

And for a day or two? geez, I would love that since girls have been blowing up my phone in both text and calls - it's extremely irritating and a needy as sh*t behavior