Is this a real reason? why did he truly let me go?

He said we werent compatible, I dont truly believe that, because thats a vain answers, people change, people change directions all the time. I feel like he is hiding the real reason... what could it be? he is never honest with me...

What Guys Said 2

• it could be legit, he probably felt you two weren't compatible... RIGHT NOW. and he wasn't counting on the future because RIGHT NOW is not what he wants, so he left. he has every right to leave you anyways, so just try to get over it and move on.

• Why are you doing this? Stop
    One thing I learnt from life ether hard way, almost made the same mistake recently , never again.
    Keep this attitude
    "I don't care about people who don't wanna be in my life, I have lost people who meant the world to me, and I am doing just fine."

What Girls Said 1

• If you know he is never honest with you then why would you ask him a question in search of the truth?