How can I meet girls online?

I'm tired of asking girls out the old fashion way because I always get rejected. So now I want to transfer over to the Internet life. How do I do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many options for you. E harmony, Tinder, Plenty of fish, Match.. dude so many. Too bad that you got tired of asking girls out the old fashion way though :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't. Honestly. I don't believe people take online dating seriously at all and for a guy it's even worse. Women get so many guys messaging them that they don't respond to most (if any, ever). I'm sure there have been some guys that have lucked out but for most guys I think it's a complete waste of time and likely money to (very few are free).

What Girls Said 2

• Just join a dating site and talk from there

• just join social medias like instagram, Twitter, kik, oovoo, ifunny, and Skype theyare great apps to meet people who you will have a connection with

What Guys Said 1

• What makes you think it's gonna be different online?

• It easier. It eliminates being nervous when approaching girls and increases the chance of a girl saying yes to your date

• And you think you're the only one who's had that idea? Girls online get attention from a shitload of guys, even the ones you'd consider unattractive. They are practically swarmed by tones of messages from guys who want to go out on a date with them. My advise is to keep on trying in real life.