Do girls care what kind of music we listen to?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• hope not i listen to a lot of rap and heavy metal :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Real men listen to fucking manly music and any woman would hate the shit we really listen to alone.

What Girls Said 8

• as long as it's not gangster rap, or misogynistic/violent towards women rock or country, I really don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • nope as long as i'm able to confiscate the aux cord if he likes heavy metal. i do care in the sense that the music you like reflects your personality so i hope i like his taste so we can vibe to the same tunes

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I do
    I get a feel of what he really is

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me as long as they don't make fun of women but I'm fine with cursing coz I don't give one about cursing in songs so I'm good with it all

0|0
    0|0
  • Music is beautiful. As long as he doesn't share hateful views reflected on some song and genres, its all good in the hood. :]

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i do care if he's a snob about music tastes but not about what he enjoys

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. not at all. I think it's even better if they listen to the same kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no. But its definitely a bonus if we like the same music...

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL wouldn't that make him gay?

• Show All
    • Frustration is another word for sexual attraction.

• LMAO :P

What Guys Said 2

• No but they care how tall jacked athletic you are bro

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather if she shares da same music taste as me although it's pretty rare to find such a chick nowdays... I tell ya if we were at 1984-1985 right NOW... I'd definitely be a chick magnet...

0|0
    0|0