Girls, What is your perspective on this? Do you think it's true?

Do you find random guys who look Quiet/ Shy , as NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE?

Even if the random guy who looks Quiet/Shy is really handsome , would he still NOT be sexually attractive to you?

What do you think?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say an attractive shy/quiet guy isn't sexually attractive, but it's definitely not the first thing that comes to mind when I'm talking with him. But to be fair it's not the first thing that comes to mind when talking to someone more outgoing either.

• Thanks :)) How long does it take for you to be sexually attracted?

• I don't think there's a set amount of time. It just kinda happens when it happens

What Girls Said 1

• well as a sapiosexual I don't care about the looks that much. okay I'm a pogonophile as well but if that person doesn't stimulate my brain with any trace of wisdom or cleverness I would not be interested in him.

so if they have the brains and not be cocky about it that person'd have more chance than a handsome douche

• Thanks :)) But many girls nowadays associate clever conversation or humour , with being "stuck-up" . Your opinion?