Why is it ok if a girl hits/beats her boyfriend if he has cheated on her, but not if the guy just slaps his girlfriend in a similar situation?

Updates:
I've seen it happen before. When my ex cheated and I got mad, people tried to restrain me. But, when I cheated on my ex while drunk, they encouraged my ex to beat me up and her girlfriends even joined her in hitting me

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not okay. No one ever said it was.

A guy who slaps his girlfriend would come off as weak-willed, lacking in self-control, poorly discipline, and quite frankly a prideful pussy trying to soothe his ego. Most men are stronger than woman and there's truly no legitimate need to smack a woman other than the fact that guy got his feelings or pride hurt and wants to feel better. Especially if he eagerly wants to hit her but would hesitate with a man his own size or taller and stronger...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because equality only lasts until there's more benefit to the woman assuming a traditional role.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It's not okay for anyone to hit anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • it isn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think violence of any kind is justified.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hitting people is not Ok at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ok for anyone to be hitting any one else. If my boyfriend cheats on me, I'll tell him to pack up his shit and get out asap.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• its not cool to hit anyone at all... but if your girl cheated on you, bro, you gotta check yourself... you probably did something you didn't know...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's bullshit

• @Zendrya according to my theory on the history of "cheating"... its usually the one playing "victim" that is usually the cause. and I stand by it.

• her question was clear and to the point ladies dont change the subject

0|0
    0|0
  • Hitting people is wrong.

0|0
    0|0