Is it normal for guys in new relationship to want sex all the time?

I've been dating a guy for two months now. He calls me his girlfriend. He's introduced me to his friends and he takes me out. He's even asked me to go to Vancouver with him this summer. Sometimes he gets in these moods though we're all he wants to do all night is have sex like 4 times. It's not always the case but once in a while I feel like his mind is only focused on that. Is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, pretty normal. I'd actually say more common for women to want it repeatedly, men to want it like every day, but both are common.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. One of the joys of being in a relationship is unlimited sex :) If it bugs you, though, be sure to tell him.

What Guys Said 3

• pretty normal for the beginning because this is how most people express their love. Just remember to use protection and work on the foundations of relationship: Openness, trust, and communication.

• Yes its normal.
    He likes you, he's attracted to you. isn't that a good thing?

• I'm worried that's all he's focusing on lol

• No he does he's very affectionate and all. I just wished he surprised me more. I think what's bugging me is I feel I don't know him on a deep level. We haven't had too many deep conversations. Is that weird after two months?

• Yes, that is weird. Communication, sharing secrets, personal things and getting to know each other in a deep level, non-sexual, is important. I understand what you mean.
      Assuming the sex is great, his personality is great and you two are a great couple, the relationship only needs some work in communication and building that bond.
      Why not talk to him, tell him this exact thing, how you feel.

• Yes of course.

What Girls Said 0