Did white racists start the MYTH that black men love white women?

And shame on the black women who fall into and perpetuate this falsity. I'm going to dispell this now. I am a black man that has grown up in the south, the east coast and the best coast and in doing so, I've lived in many a different community. First of all, statistics say that the vast majority of all races date within their own race, so that there already kills the myth but no matter where I've lived, from the poorer blacks to the middle class sucessful blacks, from New York to Virginia to LA the overwhelming majority is black men with black women. And then the white people who have never even been in a black community, have never spoke to a black person and get all they know about the world from the internet, say black dudes talk about getting white girls to feel superior, yes, please tell me more about the weekly "Fuck white women" meetings we have, that shit couldn't be further from the truth. In all races and both genders, we talk about out sexual experiences, so lets stop playing coy there, if the girl happens to be black, white, tall, short, Asian, we all talk about it. In all of my years growing up as someone who has dated interracially around other black men who have dated interracially, I've never heard any sentiment close to or like " I got a white girl, I'm better than you nigga", for white people to spew that nonsense is actually ludicrous.

This is a dog whistle game of racism. The only types you mostly see with white women are the young liberals or the conservative blacks who wish they were white, and right wing blacks are rare.

And by conservative, I mean self hating blacks.
So the VAST MINORITY of black men that date interracially is an implication of the whole, you dumb fuck? That doesn't even make sense.

He blocked me, before I got a chance to reply, typical action of the dick head type.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. Im a black male that mostly dates and is attracted to women of color, mostly black women. Im not saying I won't date a white woman but I just love a black girls full lips, shape, and most importantly their attitudes. I feel like I connect with them more, while the relationship I have had with white women in the past has been kind of weird. Im still willing to date them but just because she is white I dont think she will be more attractive or any better than another woman of color, which is sadly what certain shady guys believe in. But I still do prefer black woman.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Not to debunk your theory, but I've honestly never heard a white person say that black men like white women are to be superior. I disagree with your thought process, because of the social treatment upon such a subject. Your thinking wasn't created by "the white man", but rather an exploitation of inhabitants of media.
    My thinking is that it wasn't white racists who created such an idea. It was mainstream media. If you really think about it. Who's telling you that black guys love white girls more so than anyone else? Yep, the media!
    If you break it down, and piece if together. Interracial relationships were taboo for the longest time. This thought process has only been broken within the last 10-20 years, but only about 5-10 on a media level. That being said, media makes revenue off hot topics, and controversy. Making it reasonably so that they would post things such as white girls loving black men, and vise versa. Which makes it seem as if it's the latest trend to increase viewership. This was then pushed over to the porn industry. If you look at the charts for highest searched types of porn. Interracial porn always shows up being within the top 5. That there proves that the desire for such a sight, or mindset is popular and expanding throughout the male mind from journalism/cinematography.
    If you'd like to get a little bit old school. Then looking at Asian History is a good start. Being, because of things like the Asian Caste system. Which has goes down to the levels of stating that the lighter skin you have. The more appealing you are, because it means that you've spent less time outside, and therefore have the luxury or income to support yourself by being inside. This thinking has set standards of marriage in some Asian countries to this day.
    The social understanding, and mindset that exulted from the Asian Caste system. Has very well been known to spread itself into early-mid African society/culture. This is where you're seeing feelings of power when a black guy dates a white girl. It's ingrained from thousands of years of Asian culture. The idea's of relationship empowerment is actually an originate of Asia, and not those of white descent.

• No it's not the media telling me this, I hardly see interracial relationships that aren't white guy Asian girl in the media. I hear this from average white people and few black girls.

• Hmmm... Well as a white guy. Then I'll just shorten my answer, and say that's dumb. No race is superior, and no one should feel superior, because of the race of person they're dating.

• Sorry, I want to clarify and say that I meant that the individual person telling you that a black man dating a white woman is superior, or generalizing that all black men like women is dumb.

• Just because you aren't attracted to whatever the fuck you're ranting about doesn't mean your views are implicative of the whole. You haven't asked a question, you've just spouted stupid shit no one cares about.

• As a black man I would guess this is more likely perpetuated by black women than white men. They always say shit like. s As soon as a brother come up in the world he goes an get a white woman

• I've seen in IRL from black girls and online from whites. Seen it way more online though, I've only heard it a few times from black girls.

• Black racists and white ultra liberals, So yeah white racists had a hand in it.