First date nervs?

I'm meeting a guy from a dating site this Saturday but I am so nervous !! He calls me everyday so we have chatted lots I ask what type of women does he go for and he tells me he likes sexy stunning women ! This has left me feeling anxious about netting him , I say I'm average but I look after myself etc... I'm low on confidence so what he has told me has made me feel worried about meeting me :( he has seen pictures of me and he says he finds me sexy but I hope he likes me the same way in person :/ I'm having second thoughts about meeting him should I not meet? Or should I just go and if he doesn't like me then leave it like that?

Meeting not netting lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should dress nicely and go! What do you have to lose? Wear something and maybe put on some makeup that make you feel confident 😋 Basically just rock what you are wearing and you should feel good about yourself because you cannot change his perception. It is good though because he already finds you attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just meet him and get it over with that way you know if you're going to go on a second date etc. To you, you may be selling yourself short but you'll always look different to other people than how you see yourself. Keep your chin up x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just go. You never know what might happen, and you might regret it if you don't. Live a little and take a chance. It may just end up being fantastic.

• Just go for it ! You only live once :) I my myself met my boyfriend online.. It took me while to meet up , but after 2 months of talking.. I finally decided to meet up.. Best decision of my life.