Where did the mythh that black men love white women come from?

And shame on the black women who fall into and perpetuate this falsity. I'm going to dispell this now. I am a black man that has grown up in the south, the east coast and the best coast and in doing so, I've lived in many a different community. First of all, statistics say that the vast majority of all races date within their own race, so that there already kills the myth but no matter where I've lived, from the poorer blacks to the middle class sucessful blacks, from New York to Virginia to LA the overwhelming majority is black men with black women. And then the white people who have never even been in a black community, have never spoke to a black person and get all they know about the world from the internet, say black dudes talk about getting white girls to feel superior, yes, please tell me more about the weekly "Fuck white women" meetings we have, that shit couldn't be further from the truth. In all races and both genders, we talk about out sexual experiences, so lets stop playing coy there, if the girl happens to be black, white, tall, short, Asian, we all talk about it. In all of my years growing up as someone who has dated interracially around other black men who have dated interracially, I've never heard any sentiment close to or like " I got a white girl, I'm better than you nigga", for white people to spew that nonsense is actually ludicrous. Most of the time it's a dog whistle game of racism.

The only types you mostly see with white women are the young liberals or the conservative blacks who are self haters and wish they were white, and right wing blacks are rare in the first place.

*myth

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really starting to believe that white people collectively as a group have always been and in some way still are the most insecure people on this planet. It's like some large amount of them has always gone out of their way to convince minorities that they were superior in some way and therefore minorities are inferior and should want what they have if white women are drawing around their lips to make them look bigger or trying to stick out their a** and ask if it's big.

What's crazy about it is that Christopher Columbus used to speak in such admiration for the features of the Native Americans then tell them that they needed to be more like him when it comes to behavior. I see a lot of modern day white people echo that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this would probably come from the old days when it was taboo for black men to like any white woman so they thought they were "too good" (really, really) for us. Most white people on here probably aren't racist, but the others usually say what has been passed down to them. It kinda like saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words never will" Nobody you know came up with that but it has been passed down. I believe it is the same thing with racist stereotypes and racial statement.

by the way i am black and my type is black women so that no one will respond some bullshit. Also i believe you can date any race and all races have a set of beautiful women so y'all can't comment that bull either. #fuckracism

What Girls Said 9

• most people end up dating & marry their own race but that doesn't completely tell a story of what is most liked. im not white or black, but I've heard plenty of non-white people put whites on the pedestal for dating aspiration. its weird af but the light skin preference in the world is real.

• This is true. You won't believe how many black guys come up to me saying, they liked me because I am light skin. No, nigga. I am black. Period. I don't fuck with colorstruck niggas who down darker black women. I'm sick of this light, brown, dark skin thing too. We're just BLACK.

• @Urfavblackgurl You also have no class. You're probably a troll.

• What are you talking about? You can't deny that this isn't the truth? Black men don't go around saying they desire lighter women? I agree with you that wanting to be light, doesn't equal wanting to be white. I don't see why you are attacking me, when i've agreed with everything you have said.

• In France, you see a great number of interracial kids from white mother and black father. It's getting more common every year.
    It doesn't necessarily mean that black guys prefer white girls, but from what I've seen if there is a group of white girls and black girls, black guys in the majority of cases will firstly approach the w. girls. I don't know the reason, but its definitely a thing in Europe.

• Now do you have evidence to back up your anecdote?

• People will do anything to separate the black family. That's why I don't listen to shit that anyone says. Most black men love black women and most black women damn sure love black men.

• ikr, of the African immigrants in america that i knew, i've never heard "i prefer white women" come out of any of their mouths

• all black guy I know date a white blonde girl with blue eyes

• All white girls I know want to date a tall black guy with big dick.

• maybe, I'm Asian so I don't know what white girl like but all black guy I know date a white blonde girl with blue eyes so...

• Lol, Asians don't know any black people.

• Well, It's kinda true. I guess it's the same thing with some white guys liking Asian women.

I get hit on and propositioned by black guys all the time when I go out with my friends or even when I'm with my husband, I mean, they'll literally try to spit game at me while I'm with my hubby and they get really pissy and start flinging insults at us when I reject their advances.

• Black (and Latinos, a bit) guys hit on all women. We have more confidence than other men. It's not just white women.

• True, but it gets annoying. Guys in general need to take a hint when a women doesn't want to be bothered.

• The amount of biracial children ( black father , white mother ) being born each year says otherwise. they are the Fastest group being born in the u. s.

• That is a complete and utter lie, the most biracial group being born in the US is white male/Asian female kids.

• no shit... lol i read your shitty mytake

• Obviously you can't read, it isn't a mytake.

• Television.

• I grew up all over, and in the south I lived in a majority black community. I am white. I dated guys who I felt a connection with, not just because of their skin color, and vice versa for them. We just had a lot in common, were attracted to one another (both physically and mentally), and had fun together.

I don't agree with those sayinh that dating one race elevates or makes someone superior to others. I think love is love, and sometimes you can't help who you fall for. Luckily I dated decent guys, but I know that's not the case all the time with some others. It's a shame others think like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Kudos ma man. All this crap about being racist if you want to only date your own race. They're actually telling kids that now. I'm white and I only date white women. Wheres the harm in that? I don't give a fuck what colour a person is as long as they're not wankers. People just care about their own race and want to keep it going. Nothing wrong with that. You should be proud of your own heritage whatever it may be

• Sorry to kill your whole thing there, but if you kept reading I said I've dated inter-racially before. I've no problem with it or people who don't do it, as long as they aren't directly racist.

• On the other hand there's fuck all wrong with sticking to your own race

• It's a very typical 'us vs them' rallying cry. Same as immigrants will take your jobs and eat your children, black guys will take your women.

• I'm a black man and I just like females. I don't care about race.

I think it comes from society wanting the white race to be superior in everything.

• I guess it's a question of penis size - you do see some girls at the club who hunt down the black men, there's only 1 thing those ladies are after, and it's not conversation!

• I don't like white women exclusively, I like attractive women in general.

And to clarify- yes, there are black guys OBSESSED with white girls and I used to be one until I grew out of that crap and wised up. I've only been with 2 white girls since I started dating, out of maybe 50 I've approached over the years. ONLY 2 OUT OF 50, so whenever you hear someone say crap like "we're taking the white man's women away" just take it from the mouth of an actual brother- those guys either a). Live in a fantasy world and don't get out much, or b) are saying that to goad white men.

Have a wonderful evening.

• I'm black and I'm personally not the most attracted to white women and I prefer black women. The thing that annoys me about SOME white women is that they're often so quick to defend black guys like as if we don't know how to stand up for ourselves. I think most white women who date black men do it to make up for their white guilt as well as joining BLM movements when they probably don't know anything about the Ferguson situation.

I do agree with you, though.