Is it normal for a guy to constantly look at pictures of other women naked (not to masterbate but just 'cause) while in a serious relationship?

He tries to hide it from me. It's not actually a self-esteem booster :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Not constantly but once in a while sure..

• Like daily?

• I have. He still does it. -.-

• Well then he needs to think about whether he wants you or a picture of someone else more

Most Helpful Girl

• like strangers from porn or google images, sure

What Guys Said 10

• Yes.

He's a man, and as long as he has a heartbeat, he's going to be attracted to WOMEN (and that doesn't mean JUST YOU). He'll want to look at other women and fantasize about them.

BUT, this doesn't mean he doesn't love you, or that he's going to ACT on any of that stuff. He's probably not going to talk to those girls or make any effort to contact them or any of that. He just needs a part of his brain stimulated, and only NEW and DIFFERENT women can do that. It wouldn't matter if you were a 10/10, he'd still have a desire to look at other women, because they are DIFFERENT and NEW.

This is evolutionary behavior that men have developed through Natural Selection, as a man "spreading his seed" makes for the most diverse genetic makeup, which means the species is more likely to survive diseases and mutations. Women have traits and characteristics that also strengthen the species, such as: a desire for a relationship, the nesting instinct, and being protective of her children. Men's desire for variation in women is no less natural, and no less ingrained on his psyche, then women's instincts are.

But you shouldn't take them personally, because they have nothing to do with you. If he was dating some other girl, he'd still have these desires, and it wouldn't matter if she was hotter than you or uglier than you. He'd still desire OTHER, DIFFERENT women.

• I was married for 22 years and only had eyes for my wife...

I think it is disrespectful doing this while being committed to another in a relationship

• Well, it's common.

• I, personally, would never in my life do that, not even when I'm out of a relationship, I find it discrimination against women, girls are humans not toys... personally, I think he is an ass for doing something like that to you, and if he is hiding it, that makes it even worse. You really don't deserve a guy like that, nobody does.

• Do guys with this opinion actually exist though?

• No. To look at *some* porn isn't weird but all the time? No.

• Girls he knows? That's kinda weird otherwise if it's random girls then no its pretty normal.

• Yes,
    Doesn't mean he wants to cheat on you or anything. Say you love the Mona Lisa. Would you ignore all the work of Salvador Dali?

• Unless those women are in a porno, then no

• I'm pretty sure it's just random hot girls.. :/

• No - he is a player and is disrespecting you.

• I love my girlfriend a lot. I sometimes will masturbate upwards of 12 times a day because I have bad hormone problems. I always think of her because I am most attracted to her. But that doesn't mean that on my 15th go that day some other woman will pop into my head. However, I always look at pictures of my girlfriend. Sometimes I search up porn just to get myself up and going but then I switch back to her stuff. So I don't know what to tell you. Normality is subjective. I would say it's probably normal for him to do that. But I would look down on him doing that.

What Girls Said 3

• Seems weird to me... why look at them if he's not having a wank? I don't get it...

• No...

• no, that's cheating