Is he ghosting me?

I've been seeing and sleeping with a guy for about five months and I thought things were going really great. We've been going on dates, having great conversations and just a really nice couple of months. Recently though, he's been taking forever to text me back and it just seems like he doesn't want to see me as much. Should I confront him? Move on? I feel like I'm being ghosted which I don't like because I feel like I've done a lot for this guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Do not confront him. But you should definitely ask him what's going on? Is everything OK in his life. Then he should ask at some point why you are asking this, then you need to be honest with him. Everything you just wrote about needs to be expressed to him.

Under no circumstances send a text or Skype. This kind of conversation needs to happen in person.

What Girls Said 1

• He could be. You could text him and say "hey:) maybe you've just been busy and stuff but I'm an upfront kind of person and I won't take it personally if you're moving on. Just let me know so I'll know I should move on too. Thanks"

• That's so perfect, thank you!

• No problem girl!