Afraid I'm too curvy, im 17?

Okay well I am 5 foot 7 and I have bigger bone strcuture than these short petite girls. I mean not noticeably huge, I am roughly a size 8 to 10 in pants and I am tall so my build is generally bigger. I have broad ish shoulders, 32c boobs, defined waist and defined high curvy hips, and a round butt/ I have long legs, my thighs are not super small, average sized.

Probably sounds crazy but I feel l like guys won't like me because they like short small petite girls. I like guys of most all build whether they be 5 foot 10 and skinny or 6 foot 5 and muscular, im just afraid they won't like me

Most Helpful Guy

• No girl is going to attract every man - men have wildly different tastes and preferences. But most men are attracted to a very wide range of women and body types, even if they have a favorite or two. So, quit talking yourself out of success - be confident and happy and let guys see that you are FUN and POSITIVE, and you'll have no shortage of male interest.

If your body language says "I don't think I'm attractive" and "guys will never like me", then guys will pick up on that, and they won't like you - and it will have nothing to do with your body and everything to do with your attitude.

Learn to be fun and positive, especially in groups, and everyone, even other girls, will cut you lots of slack in other areas (not that you even need that).

What Guys Said 9

• ... a pic would have been helpful.. but ok, sure.. you aren't curvy...

• Don't worry. The first girl I ever had sex with she was my second girlfriend and she was built like you maybe a little worse but she was a wonderful girl and we lasted over 2 years.

• "Maybe a little worse"

Nice

• Well I have no idea exactly what you look like, but my point is that you are likely fine and are probably better built than she was back then.

• You have not provided a photo or your weight. Without that information, it is impossible to tell. Anyone that gives you an answer should be ignored.

• only one question
    is your stomach flat?

• cool. wanna cookie?

• can't tell without a picture.

• You literally gave us every measurement except your weight. Is there a reason for that?

• because weight isn't as accurate as actually body shape...

a number doesn't determine how you look

if you must know I am 148

• You're absolutely right it's not very accurate, but it's the best way to get to an answer without an image. 5'7" and ~150 is not very heavy. If you had told me you were 5'7" and 200 there's no possible way to arrange that much mass on a body that size and still be "curvy"

I'd say you're in pretty good shape you're not tall though by the way 5'7" is about the average assuming you're American.

• Canadian and ya 5 foot 7 is somewhat tall for a girl still average

• you sound like your humble bragging. in which culture is being curvy bad?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0