Tried to look through my phone?

How would you feel if you left your phone in your significant others car and or place by accident and an hour later you come back only to find it being disabled for 5 mins (this happens when someone tries to get into your phone but enters the passcode wrong too many times)? Even if they say they trust you but they just have a huge curiosity and would do it whether was their girlfriend or not. I had nothing to hide but I feel like my privacy has been violated, because I'm an open book so doing it behind my back just made me upset.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be annoyed too. All she has to do is ask and I'd rather hand my phone to her right in the spot. Lurking around and acting secretive though means there is no trust, and it will also make it harder for you to trust him.

Best you can do is talk to him and tell him what you think. Better to do that before these behaviours continue to surface and worsen the relationship.

• RIGHT, he was very apologetic however I just don't want another thing to set me back like i understand being curious but its self control.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be fucking mad. It means they don't trust you.
    A relationship without trust is destined to fail.

• The only stuff worth hiding on my phone is some of my anonymous questions from more than half a year ago. Honestly, I'm not sure there's any point in breaking into it... so I don't see why they'd want to do that.

• I'd be pissed.

Going through my phone means you don't trust me.

None of this "what have you got to hide?" BS, that's just trying to justify snooping.

• I'd be annoyed but on the other hand she is being sneaky and secretive.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be so pissed off and o would have a hard time believing he reused me after that. I'd probably break up with him, depending on how long we'd been together

• I was pissed off we've been together for a year and when I was gone for an hour I thought about ringing him and tell him to come back to drop it off to me but I was only gonna be gone an hour so I gave him the benefit of a doubt and yes he admitted he tried to access it however he said he was just curious and i get that but I would've rather just told him it than him going behind my back. He was very apologetic and said he really didn't know why besides curiosity but I don't want another set back ya know?