Girls, How rich do I have to be to get a girlfriend?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You absolutely, Don't have to be rich. You should want a woman that loves you for your personality. Money is baloney.

• I want a woman to love me for my personality but they seem to be more into my money more. I have a job but I don't make that much

• Yeah no worries :) I don't mind

• What name do you use so I can find you. is it the same as your name on GAG

What Girls Said 4

• Depend's... Super rich if u want a gold digging, manipulative little princess who will most likely have a few side pieces and prob not even spend 200 buck's on your casket after ur gone... Or Not wealthy at all (average joe)/moderately wealthy to get a decent caring girlfriend who will give u head while half time is on. The choice is yours my friend lol. if you aim for the type of woman who will only be attracted to your bank account don't expect real love cause these hoes ain't loyal!

• If she's someone worth keeping around she won't like you for your material wealth, but for who you are.

• You dont have to be rich. Just be yourself and things will play out fine.

• Being yourself is never enough I'm a nice guy, the type who brings good life into someones day. Women hate good guys.

• So I'm right women hate good guys because you just said "Guys should stop assuming all girls like good guys". don't you mean stop assuming all girls don't like good guys

• Oops sorry typo xC

• *Facepalm* You don't need to be rich to get a girlfriend. Whoever told you that you need to be rich to get one is a freakin liar.

• So personality is key. I have been told by many women I have a great personality and women hate me still

• Hm, why do you say women 'hate' you?