He said I was just a rebound?

It hurt me. My first kiss was with a guy who called me a rebound. He said he wanted to give me chance and then got angry for not making him a priority in his eyes, he hated that I forgot him and said I was a dissappointment. That the girl he's with is much more better then me (she s fugly) why? why a rebound? But he also sounded like he expected to make his life fun... he sounded co dependent

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a friggin idiot.

Guys hate feeling disrespected. He probably called you a rebound cuz he knew it would bother you so much.

What Guys Said 2

• guys sometimes make bad choices and lead to hurt girls like you for example but is he said that you are a rebound girl that is your status in his life sorry but you can find someone better and enjoy life with just look past it you will feel better

• He's a moron. A stupid moron.

What Girls Said 1

• U know what just move on no offense fuck him no guy should ever call u his rebound u ain't no entertainment and if he ever says that the girl he's dating is better then u then just be like "that's cause she a goofy ass bitch"