Would you date a lazy girl?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Never cause she would refuse to have sex cause she wants to sleep lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Why would I date a girl?

What Guys Said 22

• Well, laziness in a minor flaw, at least according to me. Hence speaking about guys in general I am sure it wouldn't be a big issue for a guy to date a lazy girl. However the points, it depends as to how lazy she is. Way too much laziness in a woman can also put a guy off.

• It depends how lazy. If she has no job and at the same time does no work around the house and expects me to pay for everything then forget it.

• Basically she has to be doing something with her life. If she sits on the sofa all day watching day time TV then she won't be dating me.

• Japanese like western culture. They have so much good things in Japan ^^

• Yes, they do. I love Japan and the Japanese. They have everything so sorted. If your a smoker you have to watch out because you can get a fine for smoking in the street, they have smoking areas for smokers. This is so you don't walk down the road and have a smoker in front of you but smokers can also have their place to smoke away from non-smokers.

• I would like to date a cam girl. This would be a nice life travelling around everywhere (as you can do it from anywhere in the world together), buying anything you wanted to, doing anything you wanted to. When you "work" you would just be lounging around on the bed with your partner and having sex whenever the tips come in. It would be living life. But I think this would be a very lazy lifestyle.

• I also am a pretty good gambler, so my lifestyle would be awesome! Just chilling out, gambling, having sex, buying stuff we don't need, travelling the world in hotels. I can't imagine a better life.

• It entirely depends on why she's lazy.

Some people lazy because they're just useless, but some people are lazy because they don't see the point on wasting time on things they're not passionate about.

• If she's lazy because she don't see the point on wasting time on things she's not passionate about?

• Then if we're passionate about the same thing, sure.

• it depends on how lazy. if she was unwilling to help out around the house and not work then the answer it no i wouldn't date her

• no just don't like going out and prefer stay at home and cuddle or stay in bed the week end

• lol a relaxing day at home with the person you love sounds great to me. if that's lazy I'm in to it

• that's cool

• That depends on how lazy that lazy is. I mean I'm quite lazy quite often, but I don't just sit around moping around doing nothing

• No way that would never work out. what is a lazy woman good for?

• Nahhh

• I'm lazy
    And love lazy girl😅

• I have married a lazy girl full of empty promises. I waited nine years for her to get off her lazy @$$, and get a job, or clean the house, or get her drivers license. But after 9 year, I was called "impatient". I'm happily dating someone that works just as hard as me! Yeah me!

• How lazy r we talkin here

• How lazy?

• yup, but I'm qiute lazy myself :P

• How lazy?
    Like too lazy to cook? Hell no.

• No, I like cooking but lazy like don't ant to go out and make an easy work

• That's not too bad. As long as there is food in the house, who needs going out?

• How lazy is she?

• no. I would make my bitch understand who is boss and work for me.

• Possibly, depending on personality.

• Does she still have a nice body?

• lol what does that even mean?

• Don't like going out and prefer stay at home and cuddle or stay in bed the week end

• you go out a lot

• i go out as much as i can yes

• How lazy are we talking? Is she fat?

• No, because I love sexually dominant girls.

• I don't care, as long as she sucks my dick on command.

What Girls Said 4

• i'm lazy and hoping for the best

• Nope, i am a go getter.. I want someone to be like me.

• Yeah I would

• Lazy like... super lazy all the time with absolutely no ambition? Nope. I am a hard worker and like that in a partner, however I do enjoy some leisure time every once in a while.