Do guys like taller girls?

015

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I like one that is my height because I look down on all my female friends when they are standing up. I would really like to be able to look into her eyes than down onto her scalp.

• how tall we talking?
    There's pros and cons to tall vs. short tbh
    Girl i'm seeing is 5'6, which is really great height

• Taller than me? I'd love to date someone taller than me. I'd feel like I'm with a supermodel all the time.
    Shorter than me? I'd love to date someone shorter than me. I'd feel powerful and protective.
    Same height as me? I'd love to date someone the same height as I am. I'd feel like we fit.

• For the purposes of sex and other things I would prefer the woman to be shorter and of a smaller frame.
    I personally wouldn't date a taller girl.

• We do. But deep down we know it isn't right for the girl to be taller so we stick with girls under our own height.

• No but I'm only 5'4" so it's awkward as fuck.

• Yeah I don't mind tall girls.

• Taller as in taller than them, or taller than most girls? Question is too vague.

• Of course. Why not?

• Not sure if you mean taller than most girls or taller than me. The answer to both is yes. But I'm 6' 1" and don't see this too much, but I love girls close to my height.

• No never haha

• I dont it looks strange

• I do... but'd she like a guy shorter than her?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0