Delayed Texts = Not interested?

If a guy generally takes a long time to respond back to your texts ( usually an hour ), does that usually mean he's not interested?

• Yes
  • No
More opinions please and thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably is busy with life. Maybe he's playing video games and then checks his phone. Or even better he just doesn't want to seem too into you so he's being cool and detached.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably busy? I don't know the guy I like takes more time to answer than I do (sometimes instantly sometimes 2 hours) but he works, goes to the gym, studies... So he's very busy and obviously can't be texting me 24h. But on the other hand he always texts me first soo... It doesn't bother me ^_^

What Guys Said 5

• no way!

sometimes he is genuinely busy. at other times, he doesn't want to seem too interested or needy anymore than women do.

• But all the time!

• It was like last week, so I was hoping to bring it up in person, but then I thought maybe there was a reason he didn't respond.

• hmm well if he was interested I am sure he would want to do things like that. still it could help to ask more directly since what you're talking about is not a strict 'date' or whatever.

• Either that or he's busy or asleep.

• Hmm. I don't know. I think we tend to make time for the things we like ( tv show, a girl, etc.).

• We all pretend were busier and less needy than we really are to build attracrion

• He's usually busy

• if this were me I wouldn't be interested as if I like girl I will respond pretty quick

What Girls Said 0