Do zodiac signs matter to you in a relationship?

0|1
15|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope it's just a bunch of nonsense, nonsense that is fun to read and learn about but nonsense non the less.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes they are really informative once you start observing.
    I know it sounds silly, but I'm a Virgo and like to observe the details, and I swear zodiac signs are very accurate, just like body language and many other things, I just don't understand how they work.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would like to say no, but I've seen an overwhelming pattern…1) At first glance I'm almost always attracted to Cancer, Pisces, or Gemini girls. I'd say I fall into one of those three cups 90% of the time which is outside of normal probability. 2) I've gotten along with just about every Pisces I've ever known, but they are always really fragile/self conscious. 3) Gemini's have always been the most sexually attractive to me, but once I get to know them I generally hate them. I've had a volatile relationship with every Gemini girl I've ever been involved with. I swear they are Scorpio crack. They are the worst people in the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • how about cancer? haha!

• Show All
    • @Artist10 I don't know why. I definitely felt it in my heart though. After I met him 14 years ago, we had just moved to another City then and I felt my heart be exposed... totally vulnerable and I didn't choose that. Then Before I left him a few months ago, I decided i could leave anytime I wanted, I don't have to stay and I felt my heart be protected again. It was a strange feeling both times.

• I did choose to dis-attach myself from him a few years ago and it was painfully hard. I had to really fight against being so attached to him, so that I could be who I am again. He was really bringing me down emotionally and mentally. I had to regain myself.

• Yeah some

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, its fun tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooooooooope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't believe in that stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • It matters that she doesn't buy into that nonsense.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't matter to me in a relationship or anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't listen to Venus and Mars when it comes to relationships lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck oath who would ever want to be with someone born as cancer

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that is some stupid shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 letter answer - nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I find them interesting but I'm not too concerned with them when it comes to relationships. I did notice my boyfriend and I are compatible with our signs, which I find interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope but sometimes they are funny to read

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it does. Libras and geminis - they know how to deceive and they are psycho paths if they are angry. Cry over stupid stuff👿

aquarius.. Socially weird. If you like their quirkiness then thry are ok

Pisces.. They are always unsure and lies a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it'd be cool if his sign was compatible with mine. If not, oh well. As long as he treats me right and is nice to me, I'd be good with that alone. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they're fun to read, but I don't take them seriously when it comes to friendships or relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Zodiac signs, albeit fun to some extent, are complete bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I actually have brain cells

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I like knowing for fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • totally! i would never date a cancer or a gemini :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I wouldn't date any pigheaded fire signs, yet those are the ones who I attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • it used to a lot, but lately it's very unrealistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't care for those. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|0
    0|0