Why do girls fake to cover up their real personalty pretending their nice to get a guy hooked? Same goes with looks?

Why do girls fake to cover up their real personalty pretending their nice to get the guy hooked? The after they because girlfriend boyfriend she turns into a Chucky doll? Same goes with a girl and her looks, why does she make herself look so fantastic but once she has her hooks in a guy she turns into a monster straight out of a horror movie?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• ... because if they didn't "fake it", then chances are a decent guy wouldn't want them.

• Yeah it's like you meet up just the two of you a couple of times then on date 3 there's suddenly two girls there and the best one leaves and that's who you're stuck with.

What Girls Said 2

• you must live in NYC! there's a lot of them around here and omg they're bitchy as fuck! see I don't work that way, I show my bitchy side beforehand and then show them my sweet personality 😘

• Not exactly I'm in Texas but maybe it's US girls in general. Go out with them a couple of times and next thing you know you're sitting next to Jason.

• yeah they are :-( they give the rest of us NYC girls a bad rep :-/

• I can truly say that NYC has some real honey's though sitting in Judge Judy's court anyway :D

• what kind of people are you hanging with? hahaa

• They all seem like trick a dude chicks.

What Guys Said 0