Do guys really go on tinder just to pass time with no intention of meeting the women?

My boyfriend of 2 months and I met ON tinder. The thing is, I was checking his activity the other day and noticed he is active like every day, his photos sometimes change, and his best friend who he lives with sometimes put funny overly sexual descriptions with my bf's pictures... When I confronted my boyfriend, he said it's just his best friend going on because he likes to mess with girls and get reactions, all play.. And that he doesn't go on anymore. Yet, I see him as "active" from his phone on his account like every day so he's lying. I don't know, could this be nothing? Why would he go on like all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sometimes go there to troll gurlz ~_~

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I know what you feeling right now, my boyfriend is on hot or not and I know he is on there every day, and of course i didn't meet him on there, but he got it just this past week. Of course i know he is messaging other girls, and not just guys even though he says he is just on there to mess around. I'd straight forward ask him, just be like hey i noticed this and that, and if he can't tell you a straight forward answer dump his ass.

What Guys Said 11

• Those sites are so bogus most times as a guy could be talking to a girl he thinks, but actually it is some gay guy using a female sign in.. same as for girls that think they are talking to a guy.. and it turns out she is a lesbian using a guys sign in.. to me it is way better to meet a person face to face.. none of these sites will I ever go to

• One of the women I have met online turned out to be a man 30 years older than me in real life and he wanted me to come over to his house and fuck his wife in her sleep while he watched. lol

• At the least he likely likes the attention or feeling desired. I bet he is more likely at least flirting with the intent of doing more. There are lots of people that will cheat. I've known people that have been proclaimed as "great" or "the nicest person" that haven't had an issue with cheating unfortunately.

• Sh****t Thank you very much now I feel like am the only guy in tender who is actually looking for a relation.

• He's still logging on, and obviously not satisfied with you and still looking to see what is out there.

• Yeah but I'm a 10/10 literally

• Uh what? When did I ask you to prove anything or insult you? yet you want to take a jab at me? Fuck you bitch.

• @Jager66 what are you getting hot and bothered by? Smh this is dumb

• I troll tinder using horrible photos of me. I'd rather meet a girl in person where she could see all of me rather than a pic. I hate it when people are deceptive in their pics.

• I have like 4 tinder girlfriends.

• What does that mean? Have you met them?

• No like currently. Except I tell them all that I'm just with them and not on tinder but I'm still on. Everyone knows tinder is for playing hoes..

• As a guy I know who guys looking like this act, how they live, how think, sleep and even breathe! Do not associate with him any more. It's time to be rid of him.

• yeah i do

• You just go on to pass time?

• nah just for a perv see if there's any cute girls nearby out of pure curiosity

• I'm on a big college campus so I just go to parties to meet girls but I stI'll use tinder just for fun to see who I match with and just chat. It's kinda an ego boost 😂

• But I still use*

• I'm pretty sure women are more likely to do that.
    I instantly swipe left on girls that didn't write anything on their profile or say some sort of stupid bull shit like:
    "I don't know why I'm here"
    "I'm just here for laughs"
    "just want to see where things go"

• "The thing is, I was checking his activity the other day and noticed he is active like every day,"

but they got rid of this feature months ago

• No you can download "fire" to see this

• Bonfire*

What Girls Said 1