In need of some advice from this text?

In need of some advice from this text?
So my guy friend that I've been talking to for 4 months now sent me this when I addressed him about being more then just friends. I can't make out what he is saying. To me it's almost like he's saying he doesn't want to be in one because he has issues but then he's saying he doesn't know what the future holds and he wants to change so he has hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in the exact same situation. I have a girl friend who likes me but she's good good hearted and inexperienced that I am afraid to be with her. What if I do not reciprocate as much and end up hurting her? What if I spoil her for the other guys who might love her more? What if she thinks of me as an asshole henceforth? So many worries. Trust me, if he IS NOT asking sex from you.. he respects you a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• He's telling you no by placing all the blame on himself. He's trying to be kind but at the same time he doesn't want to lose your friendship completely. But I think it's clear that he is saying no to taking things to another level.

What Guys Said 3

• Where is the text?

• He sounds like a pussy. Go find a real man.

• Maybe he's not made for relationship type

What Girls Said 0