Mum won't let me go round my boyfriend's house?

I am 13 and have a boyfriend. We have a lot in common but my mum won't let me go to his house alone. I keep telling her it's only to play video games and basketball but she won't beleive me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow at thirteen why are you worried about this anyways.. why do you just not enjoy your teen years.. your parents are only looking out for you.. they know all the stories of young mothers that tried to somehow impress their boyfriends by doing what ever it took.. guys will take advantage of you.. you can bet on that. They want sex.. most times that is all they want and will try and rope you into it when you are not at all ready.. I think you should respect your parents wishes, stop seeing this guy, and just be a teen.. the love stuff will come later.. much later.. and you will be much more prepared for it at that time.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• You're 13... your mom has every right to stop you from going alone to his house.

• Because you're still very young and you should be enjoying your childhood while you can before life sucks as an adult.

• She's not gonna let u go alone to a guys house anytime soon. 13 is too young to let that happen. Maybe it'll help if u have your parents meet him. Won't help instantly but maybe in the long run.

• Your mom's right. She trusts *you* but not him.

• She knows more about boys and their intentions than you do!

• she know when you go you are a virgin but when u come back you won't be one xd

• You should not have a boyfriend at all because you are a child. Your mom is smart and right to not let you. At your age your ability to comprehend romance and good decision making is vastly undeveloped. But your hormones aren't. "Hanging out" alone is something my parents won't let me do and I'm 18! Because hanging out unsupervised at your age leads to early unprotected sex which in turn leads to disease or pregnancy. You got some smart parents. Why don't you forget boys and focus on school for 3 more years?

What Girls Said 5

• you're 13 years old 🙄 do your damn homework and stop thinking about boys.

I won't believe you!

• Do your damn homework and stop thinking about boys, so awesome :)

• she's probably just worried about the other things that could happen if you two are alone. Try going to his house with a group of his and/or your friends. And maybe if your desperate/a rebel, tell her your going to a friends house, but really your going to his.

• You're thirteen, you shouldn't be alone at a guys house and you shouldn't have a boyfriend. Focus on who you are and start finding yourself.
    Your mom is being rational

• That's because all mothers are like that. They think you're gonna play with each other

• So what's your question?