How did you resolve your disagreements with your partner?

Relationships are not perfect. Fights (big or small)... what are they and how did you resolve after not talking to ea. other and how many days/hours did it take to resolve.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a terrible tendency of just not talking for days until I either resolve the issue internally, or just create some drama and force a conflict to be resolved.

• I need time as well...
      at the end how do you resolve it?
      do you call to apologize?

• do you catch yourself causing the provoking at times? why do you think you trigger the conflict?

• Oh because I want the problem to be resolved.

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy usually just shuts down and won't call or see me for a few days. I make the mistake of calling to talk about it which makes him angrier that I won't give him space. It usually gets resolved after 3-7 days after he cools down.

• so you learned to not contact him till about a week later instead of right away like before?

i am kinda like him :P

• thats good you are learning from it and getting better. I too have learned a lot from it :)

• Cheers to that and ☮&❤️ To you. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• i break up. its my way or the highway i dont have time for compromise or arguments

• what were some issues that would cause break ups?

• one girl argued with me about the amount of eggs that i bought. thats the smallest thing i could think of but basically questioning my judgment.

• One good punch and I win.

Jk

It varies on the situation, obviously.

• Shovel, back yard

• Ha.. with every girl? lol

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend and I don't really fight. We have disagreements at most, which we resolve by compromising.