Ever feel red flags initially, but then it worked out in the end?

Sometimes I see or my friends will see red flags with a guy i'm dating. I just want to know if this is normal in the initial stages and if anyone has experience of it working out later on.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's normal. Everyone wants the "perfect" partner so we automatically look for the flaws (red flags). Women especially I think. Its how willing you are to overlook them and realize that nobody is perfect.

• Thank you. I've been seeing a guy who didn't make the best first impression. My friends saw it as red flags and their opinion is important to me. I've been getting to know him for about a month now and I haven't had any flags come up lately, but i'm always being told to be careful because of the initial flags

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, but sometimes it's true, but other times it's not. So just be careful.