Do online relationships actually work?

Have you ever had an online relationship? If so, how did that turn out? Did you ever meet in person or talk on the phone? How was it? Did you like it? I know that some people have an online relationship, but how is it really? Does it work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had one and I'm not interested in have one either. However, it can work, but it requires much more trust than in a personal relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that they can work, but but people have to be willing to put in the effort to make them work.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• That's how I met my ex. We were together for 4 years and 7 mos. Long distance, but we made it work for a long time.

It's possible, but it's VERY difficult, especially the further apart you are.

• Me? Never, but my friend met her boyfriend trough internet. Aftee couple months they met, had sex. And they are still together. I feel like shooting myself. All she talks about is him and him and him. I think they are happy, but she needs to know all the time where he is why he didn't text her. Too much problems...