Is it possible to hate someone to begin with and fall madly in love with them?

Thanks for clicking on my question!

My current SO initially thought I was super weird and not so attractive (but not ugly). Now he tells me he's madly in love with me, I'm the most beautiful girl in the world, he wants to start a future with me and that I've transformed him as a person, he started off as a cold hearted bitch and I turned him into a warm hearted man.

I've been feeling extremely self conscious after he told me about his first impression of me, a little part of me is still in disbelief that his views of my physical appearance and personality has changed so dramatically. I have addressed my feelings to him but I don't want to bring it up again because I know it will annoy him.

Can your feelings towards someone's personality and physical appearance change overtime? Has it happened to you?

What Guys Said 1

• No I don't think that is possible. Hate is a much stronger feeling than love.

Your SO didn't hate you, he just didn't have any feels for you and they grew from being around you. Being with you made him happy and being happy changed his personality and he isn't a grinch anymore.

Yes, I do think you can fall in love with someone over time that you didn't have feelings initially.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I'd say that it is possible.

• It worked for Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy