What's wrong with me and with girls?

Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old college football player. im about 6'3 And 210 pounds of some pretty good muscle weight. Im a well built Arabic looking dude with a nice trimmed beard and a cute baby face. Now here is my problem. I SUCK WITH GIRLS! I'm an extremely shy person, I get very nervous when I'm in a social setting especially when there are girls there. And usually when I am talking to a girl, someone is always like "wow You're actually talking to a girl" and I get so ashamed that I just stop talking to them and continue being the usual loner I am. My mom is always asking me if I like any girls and I get so mad at her and tell her no and that I don't want a relationship, but in reality i am so desperate to find a significant other, but my extreme shyness and self conciousness holds me back. I have never had a girl friend and I'm still a virgin. I've had plenty of opportunities to lose it and have a girlfriend but I always never took the chance because I was so shy and ashamed. What can I do to better my self around girls and be more approachable? I really want to change because my friends are starting to get girl friends too and all this is doing is making me even more depressed.. Thank you

What Girls Said 1

• try to not be ashamed, it's not your fault your shy.

What Guys Said 2

• Just inject yourself with meaningless bravado. It's what I do.

Like, the way I see it, if I don't talk to a girl my chances of fucking her are 0. So, even if I walk to her and just say 'wanna fuck?' I'm improving the odds. Not by much, but still. If you have a conversation with a girl and you fuck it up, you haven't actually lost anything. You can just go to the next girl.

And if your buddies say shit like that just tell them to get fucked and continue your conversation. If anything, the girl is more likely to pay attention to you since your friend just confirmed to her that you're not a player.

So, yeah, just be confident. Talk to a lot of women. If it helps, imagine her taking a shit. It'll make you less nervous and remind you she's just another human, exactly like you.

• Don't look up to having a girlfriend as big thing or a trophy, it well make you nervous and affect your self esteem, first talk to girls as friends or in a non-relationship way and when you are comfortable take it to the next step and ask a girl out and if you look like what you have said there won't be any problems