Would you date an introvert?

You know the kind of person I mean... the girl who has fun with her friends but makes an effort to go unnoticed and avoid small talk with people she doesn't know. Just because she doesn't talk to you doesn't mean she hates you, it's because she doesn't know how to start a conversation. The girl who sticks to the corner in a crowded room and doesn't join in the activities. It doesn't mean she's unhappy, it just means she's content where she is by herself. Ok Jesus I sound like such a whiny little snowflake I'll just get to the point.. would you date an introvert? why or why not?

• I would date an introvert.
  • I would not date an introvert.
  • see results!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think extroverts do well in teen years and early twenties when dating but introverts seem to be the best suited for family life IMHO. If you need a lot of partying, social interaction etc then raising a family will be a change in many ways. Of course it can be done successfully by both but introverts will find it easier and extroverts may struggle a bit more.

What Guys Said 20

• yes I would date you, you whiny little snowflake : ) some of you are very smart and cute. most people don't understand that you don't need stimulation or attention to feel good unlike extroverts. the problem is that some of you have this vibe that you don't wanna be approach or bother, but looking at from a positive side, it filters out those that don't want something serious.

• Yes because:
    1) I'm somewhat introverted, but I'm a pretty good mix of extro- and introversion.

2) My crush seems like the same mix as I am.

• I'd prefer an extroverted person like me... but I'd make an exception for introverts provided that they're not shy.

Cause being introverted and shy makes it so much harder for me to connect with someone.

• Sure. I'm a hardcore introvert so we could just spend our time watching movies on the couch instead of going out to venues every weekend in order to "be seen".

• Yeah if she did not act like that around me and was not a shut in I like to go out and do things

• I am one myself, so definitely. but I hope we could do more fun stuff together as we get more comfortable around each other

• Not if she was shy, just would be mismatch in personalities, not able to connect

• yes, I'm a bit of an introvert myself.

• Being an introvert myself I have no problem with that.

• I am one, so I'd totally date one.

• Female introvert- yes
    Male introvert -No cause am not gay.

• Yes, if she is shy like I am she won't make me interact with people.

• go back to tumblr

• No, because I'm an introvert, so it's impossible.

• Well until you know that's how they are (introverted), some people might think you hate them by not talking. I don't talk some days cause it's just easier to sit and be quiet and listen than to start talking and holding a conversation

• Well, I approached and initiated a conversation with a girl once, who was surrounded by her female friends after having watched her sending me signals all the time when she was surrounded by those same female friends but not sending me any signals when she was alone... that was a big, big mistake.

I'll never approach another shy girl ever again.

So unless the shy girl approaches me and initiates conversation then I won't date her

• Yes for sure.

• ye if i was attracted to her

• Being in a relationship with another homebody. That'd be nice.

• Well, since there are many more male introverts in the world, I would certainly date a female introvert!

What Girls Said 9

• Well, I am an introvert and I'm dating an introvert, so yeah.

• I would prefer an extrovert like myself but it's not a deal breaker it depends on lots of other factors!

• That's interesting! I'm so happy that 67% of the people on this site would date an introvert (like me lol 😂😂)) There's still hope! 😆😆😊

• An Introvert is the best.

• ugh this is 100% me and I know for a fact no one would date me :')

• it's hard to date us introvert we value our time alone too much.

• All of the women saying that they'd date an introvert are liars. Men who're introverts don't have it easy in the dating world at all. Ladies, stop lying to these guys!

• I would prefer not since I'm introvert myself he'll be hard to communicate

• I think they are a bit um weird.