Is he interested in me?

Is he interested in me? So there's a coffee shop I've been going to for the past 6 months now and I come across the same barista guy. Once when I walked in, he was cashing out his register and when he saw me, he kept staring at me while he was taking the money out. About a month later in December when he was making my drink he put my drink at the edge of the counter, smiled reallyyy big and said "Have a nice day." At the beginning of this month I started to study there on Fridays and would sometimes catch him looking. I've been there like a total of 4 times to study there and I stay for several hours. Once when I was about to walk out I asked him what time they open and close. I asked this while I was walking and he started walking with me but he was behind the counter if that makes sense. I came with my friend late Saturday night and he was there. While I was waiting for my drink he kept looking up every now and then to look at me. When I went up to grab my drink he smiled super bigg, waved, and said "Hiiiii!!!" I got shy and just said thank you. My friend said "Omg he totally wanted to talk to you!" I went back today and he was looking at me a lot. I told him I was sorry for not speaking to him last week and he made a funny sound with a hand motion that basically said "Why didn't you talk?' I said I was reallyy shy. Then he introduced himself and asked what my name was and shook my hand. He told me that he's noticed me studying there every Friday. We asked each other questions and I told him about this big grad school exam Im taking soon and he said "Oh so you're too busy to hang out with friends?" But I said "It depends on the day but I can always make time." We talked for 15 mins and I told him that he can always come by my table and talk to me even if Im studying and he said he will. The conversation went well. Is he interested or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• yah, he's dropping really huge and obvious cheesy cues from what you've said.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this the same chick that keeps asking this? If so, make a move or move on girl you been asking the same thing forevs.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you hot?
    Then he would be interested in you xd

What Girls Said 2

• He is interested

• Seems like it!