Is this guy a dick to his girlfriend? Guys please answer as I am very confused as to his guy logic?

So this dude in my accounting class thinks he's the shit. He also happens to be my best friend's boyfriend. Anyway, here's his relationship advice. He says never to be a "yes man" "if your girlfriend looks fat in that dress tell her, if she's being annoying tell her to shut the fuck up, if she's being a bitch shut her up." Alright I have many problems with this but that's not even the worst part. My boyfriend asked him how his relationship was going with her and his reply was "I tell her to shut the fuck up a lot" This guy has no friends and the guys on campus refer to him as "fuck wad" because, well, he is. He also makes fun of my friend really bad. He'll say "you're fuckin terrible at driving. You're not the most intelligent in school. You're a dumbass most of the time." Yet he claims he's "the best boyfriend and my logic is the logic to live by" guys, what is he talking about?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a dude who really hates himself but instead of dealing with his own self loathing he lives his life trying to devalue the world around him to match his own level of pitifulness. The guy just needs some counciling to help him learn to love himself.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an idiot plain and simple. This guy thinks that he's something special because he has a big ego. The only reason he has a girlfriend is likely because the girl thought he was nice at first and is now got a bunch of feelings for him since they have been together a long time.

I really hope she finds the courage to leave him. Any person who thinks it's okay to tell their partner to shut up all the time is not a good partner. People get on our nerves and I get that. But it sounds like this guy is just doing it to be mean to his girlfriend and he knows it. I hope she realizes this sooner rather than later.

I also hope your boyfriend sees how much of a jerk this guy is and stops hanging around with him. I wouldn't want someone like that as my friend.

What Guys Said 12

• EGO...(SMFH *sigh*) its not logic. It's ego driven bullheaded player mentality.
    He needs someone (preferably a girl) to punk him out like he punks her, and tell himm to have more respect for women. One can be hard but in certain severity and with tact. He sounds like he's taking it so far that everyone will dislike it.

• He's the leader of the fuckwad brigade.

• He sounds like a fucking loser who's trying to make up for a small dick.

• He sounds like a self-absorbed dick. Why hang out with him?

• He's just confused, he's what I'd be if I tried to force myself to date a girl.

Men with his attitude are better as single, predatory fuckboys.

• I think your best friend needs a new boyfriend.

• Someone needs to break that guys ego. I'd never say such things to anyone let alone a girl I'd call my girlfriend.

• Well the honesty is good but he is being a dick in the way he is saying those things

• I like him

• He sounds like a tool but girls like guys who treat them like shit for some reason.

• Must be a millennial. Narcissism at its finest.

• this guy has a girlfriend and i dont? i should just jump off a bridge then

What Girls Said 6

• Oh he is a major dickwad and the girl who is with him is too blind or stupid to see it?

1. I will never respect a guy who doesn't respect me

2. You disrespect me once, you are testing me, you do it a second time, you are dead to me.

• Douches gotta douche. I'm more interested/concerned with the girl who tolerates that behavior. eventually people need to vote with their feet, as in walk away. Only then will his douche nozzle dry up.

• Douche Alert. Your friend should dump him like a rancid potato. That's right, I changed the expression; deal with it. Seriously though, he sounds like a dick.

• I agree with his first statement that he shouldn't be a "yes man" and just be honest with his girlfriend but this guy just sounds like he wants to be an arrogant dickhead for the heck of it.

• He seems pretty immature. I would have to agree with his nickname too. Your friend needs to get some self respect and not be with someone who is abusive

• he's a dick. Why don't you just slap him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up?