I shouldn't have liked her picture?

My crush added me on Facebook. It took her a week to do so. No big deal. But today she posted a pic and wow did she ever look hot. Like I mean wow. So I liked it. After she acted weird around me. Kinda distant. Least that's the feeling I got. When i was walking down the hall, she was coming the other direction. I was looking at my hand and I noticed she turn her head and looked the opposite way from me. I knew it was a bad idea to have liken that picture. Im so stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are exaggerating something as minor as a facebook like... it's really nothing and you are probably just being overly sensitive about it because it's a big deal to you. I can assure you to her it's not nearly as big of a deal. No one is going to suddenly hate on another person for liking a FB photo. If she does then there's something severely wrong with her mentally.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt that she started acting that way only because you liked her pic.

• oh dont worry I've done that before to. just wait a little bit and it well all be good

What Guys Said 2

• This is most likely all in your head. It's all good man.

• Im not sure why she reacted that way just bc of a like 👍. Maybe it was something else.