Why are people mean to me and my girlfriend?

I'm Indian American and my girlfriend is brunette Italian. People stare at us whenever we go. White people think I'm just using her for sex, and Indian girls actually tell her I'm a rapist (NEVER). Asian girls think she's a gold digger, while Indian and Asian guys give me jealous looks all the time. Asian guys look away after a while, but Indian guys just stare at me and call me a spoiled brat for dating before marriage. One black person said that an Italian person looks cute with a Latino male (he thought I was Latino) and when she said I was Indian, he asked "WTF are you doing with this N***a? Once I asked a cop for directions to an area, and the cop asked us if we were together, and when my girlfriend said yes, he said " let us know if he rapes you!"

I feel so hurt now. Why does society have a problem with Indian guys dating white girls? I dated a Japanese woman in the last and I got shit from White, Indian, Asian, and black people as well. Even then, a cop warned the Japanese women to be safe around me.

In the past*

Most Helpful Girl

• This is ALL BS... lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• People are racists. I'd just straight up call them out on their bullshit.

Using her for sex? My response would be 'at least I get sex, faggot'.

Gold digger? 'I'm kind of coffee colored, actually, but it's nice of you to note my glow'

Spoiled brat? 'Enjoy your forced marriage bitch'

'WTF you doing with this nigga?' 'She's fucking me, nigga, you got something to say about that, NIGGA?'

Just flip it back on them. If they're gonna be cunts, they deserve it, am I right?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Well, indians are known to stick to their ethnicity but i have to say... if what you are saying is true... you must stay/meet a bunch of mean people. Last time i had that was in high school. Could have had any girl, but i picked an average (they called her ugly) girl and i kept getting the same line too..."why are you with...".. you know how i got through that and stayed with her for 2 years? i kept asking myself, when you are with her, are you happy... and my answer was always yes, so i gave everyone around me the middle finger.
    Jealousy is real, man. so ask yourself that question, and if your answer is "yes" too... better put those middle fingers up mate.

• Indians have a bad reputation.

• that should suck real hard... hahahahaha... would go crazy if am treated that way for a second sorry man. am black i like people of all race but i will love to marry a white lady actually it a need more than a want... you see you know what you want if you other opinion to run your life you will always feel less than you really are... you only get to live once you better stick to what you want... good luck bro

• Fuck what society looks at you for. Look at your girlfriends eyes and only care about her opinion. She's the most important right?

• Ignore them when you can tell them to fuck off when yiu can't.

• They all have those issues. Better to ignore a*****es

• like native American indian or indian from india?

• That's fcked up if that stuff actually happened. A lot of white dudes couldn't care less about a white girl dating an Indian. White girls with africans/african americans is a different story. Stay away from them. White women who've hooked up with black guys are foul.

• Why is that?

• White girls who've been with black dudes (african origin) are damaged. If they've hooked up with a black guy, see it as a red flag and know they have issues.

• They are jealous because Indian men are so handsome.