I lack dating experience, what should I do?

I am bad at flirting, don't know dating etiquette, and don't know how to turn a female friend into a lover. I'm still a virgin in College. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, there's nothing wrong with still being a virgin in college. I'm still a virgin too and I'm comfortable with it, I've had boyfriends but I don't feel like they were right for me to give them that part of me. You shouldn't let yourself get the frame of mind that you should just do it with anyone because you're in college and everyone else has done it but you. And you don't need to be an expert at flirting or dating or any of that to find someone. I wouldn't call myself an expert dater either, but the best advice I can give you is just talk to people and be yourself. You'll find someone who thinks you're amazing and the fact that you might not be so good at the flirting bit is quite adorable and I know that I'd find it attractive haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0