Do women care about or notice shoulder width on men?

Is it a turn off if a guy dont have wide shoulders or does it not matter? be honest please

Most Helpful Girl

• nope. I don't notice unless it is an extreme one way or the other

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need to understand is that while, yes, wider shoulders are attractive, there is far more at play than just your shoulders.

If you want to talk about 'unfair' criteria then height, facial structure and hip to stomach ratio matter far more than shoulder width. Shoulder width is fourth place.

• I think height, broad shoulders and a big strong back is most important when talking about body features.

What is hip to stomach ratio?

• @817medic Unless you are gay, you're not qualified to talk.

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't matter to me at all :)

• Yep, but personally I don't care about it.

• Yea, I notice. shoulder width is important but as long as they aren't too small idc. Anyway, working out will give you a wider back and more broader shoulders

• Nah it won't, its all bone and genetics, you might be able to put on a little bit of muscle but it won't be enough to make a difference

• I'm scrawny but got wide shoulders :P

• Depending how small your shoulders are and the shape of course. like if you got those sloppy shoulders nothing will help you

• You might notice it but it wouldn't matter.

• We notice everything about a man. Most women will just lie lol but we look at you from the top of your head to your toes.

What Guys Said 0