If you use someone only for sex when you don't have feelings for them, but you pretend like you care about them knowing they like you is this bad?

• yes
  • no
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• This is obviously deceitful and bad. People go to hell for this type of stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds bad lol!

What Guys Said 13

• If this question was asked by a guy... lol

If you feel bad about it, it's bad on it's own. But you could be upfront and let them know what your true intentions are. Someone might get hurt, but it's better now, than further down the line

• Be honest with him.

• It is a terrible plan on his or her behalf.. he and all the guys or girls that do that are only users.. no one likes that

• Yeah that's pretty bad. I did that once a few years ago to someone I no longer am in contact with whatsoever, I still feel like a dumbass about it.

• If you've got a conscience its bad.

• Happens all the time.

That doesn't mean you have to be cruel.

• Pretty bad yea...

• Um, yeah! That is very bad.

• That's what leading him on is

• I can't tell if the asker is a sociopath or an average woman.

• Really bad, I might add. No rhyme intended

• Hope you burn in hell for asking this question. You're sick but nothing nice to say to you well I hope you get help LOL

• C other. The person develops feeling during or after

What Girls Said 8

• Yes its pretty horrible and false. Using thrm for sex is ok as you both are adults but pretending its something else is messed up.

• Yes you're using them.

• Do not lead people on or play with people's emotions. Just think if this was you, would you like it if they were leading you on or were playing with you? You are going to end up hurting this person and i promise you it will not be worth it.

• Of course it's bad

• Very bad what's wrong with you play with toys not someone's heart...

• that is fucking awful! Do not do that

• In a relationship and sex but no feelings... Then what's the point of being together. Doesn't make sense...

• Sure, it might be bad but look at the bright side: someone is getting laid lol

• look on the dark side: someone will get their feelings crushed