Guys, What type of girls do you like?

Hey... i wanna know what type of girls do you like?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• The girls I'm attracted to are what you would call good girls. The ones that are really shy and get flustered easily. They are really romantic and also smart. While not required, I find girls who love to sing and dance really hot.

What really attracts me is a combination of sexuality to innocence. There are girls who have very nice bodies and faces, but have absolutely zero sexual intelligence. A girl could say she is completely disgusted by the idea of sex but in reality she is secretly horny as fuck. That's what I really like, the outwardly conserved sexual ticking time bomb. A sense of submissiveness and clumsiness also turns me on slightly. There was this one time I was sitting down somewhere and this really cute girl tripped and fell on the floor right in front of me (she wasn't hurt) and I found it really hot.

As far as looks go, here's what I got. Blue eyes, black (or anything but blonde) wavy or curly long hair, 5' to 5' 5", round face, small nose and mouth, C to D cup boobs, and good butt but doesn't have to be too firm. As for style, anything that a really shy girl would wear, big hoodies, vests, things like that. But for the love of god don't wear sweat pants. Makes you look like one of those girls who think guys are obligated to drool over her just because she's "unique."

What Guys Said 3

• Girly girls, confident, really feminine, fun to be around, flirty, gregarious

• Girls who dont play mind games.

• In what way? Looks? I like short, petite women.