Girls would you like having a boyfriend who tries to spend a lot of time with you and plan fun things to do together like traveling and new experienc?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Yes i would expect him to spend time with me and plan things together. If he didn't then i would assume he felt indifferent towards me

I would love to share new experiences with him. We would become closer, and our feelings for each other would become stronger the more time we spent together. I would love to share happy memories with him to look back on.

• I'd love that, personally, it's so much fun to experience new things and make memories with the person you're in love with.

• Personally I would love that as long he doesn't expect me to ditch my friends to spend time with him or be at his back an call and also he has to understand when I say I can't make doesn't necessarily mean that I don't wanna be with him because sometimes I REALLY CANNOT make it.