Why isn't he talking to me?

my crush is shy. one week we talk and flirt, and the next we don't...and the cycle repeats. why is this? I mean I know he likes me, but why does he keep doing this? men. are. so. complex.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure he is shy or is this what you've deduced?

-He may like you so much that he is afraid of over-talking...that is, he doesn't want to seem desperate and remains aloof instead...kind of like a rebel.

-He may not be a big talker (like me). Just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean you are not in his thoughts.

-He may have other girls he spends time with...are you two together as boyfriend/girlfriend or dating or are you still trying to figure that out?

-He may have a job that takes up much of his time...schoolwork, volunteer work, family time and so on...

I can go on and on...the best thing is: if you want him to talk to you more often then talk to him about it. Bring it up gently, ask him why you are not communicating regularly

• everythign the guy said above

and also

He might not be interested

Or might have persoanl issue holding him back

What Girls Said 0