What are the traits in men that turn you women off?

Like what physical traits could you not find attractive at a complete turn off

0|0
17|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obesity, being way too skinny, being really short, pale skin, blond hair (unless it's from being in the sun) , bad posture, unkempt nails, ponytail, man-bun, hair that's just too long, bad facial hair, yellow teeth, poor hygiene, piercings, gaudiness, poorly fitted clothes, baldness, shaved head, looking too prim, poor carriage, effeminate or unattractive mannerisms, obvious hair gel, wearing makeup, appearance being too involved or unnatural, purposeful, all-over tan, lack of muscle tone, high-pitched voice, harsh accent, scowling face

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Disrespectful
    Rude to my family
    Violent/ Yells a lot
    Substance abuser
    Shorter than me
    Overweight/unhealthy/ double chin
    Yellow teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos, earrings, hairy back, too many scars

1|1
    0|0
  • Huge loop hole earings and demon tattoos.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think appearance wise its hard as everyone has they're own tastes, like some people like marmite and some people don't. So one girl might find you drop dead gorgeous and another girl not. But some traits that I can think of is the obvious bad hygiene, goes for bad breath too, how you present yourself I know i'd rather go with a guy who I know takes care of himself then one that doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • arrogance
    stupidity (intelligence makes me wet, i LOVE INTELLIGENT MEN)
    bad hygiene
    disrespectful (I always grew up to respect men, so this culture of men vs women that feminists and male chauvensitic pigs made is destructive)

3|1
    0|0
    • Intelligence in what sense is a turn on?
      And hairy backs or chests?

• Guys with big round fat guts, which are grossly disproportionate to the rest of their bodies. I wonder how these men can go around looking ten months pregnant, honestly! How do they even balance like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • tattoos, piercings, wacky colorful hair, too tall, too lanky, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • An ASS... HOLE!

0|0
    0|0
  • if he acts like a butthole and wants me to be his toilet, goodbye.

physically, if he's super shorter than me, I'm already short lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Obesity, too skinny , average face, too short, crooked teeth, thin lips, small jaw line, androgynous ( gender fluid), doesn't have a y chromosome.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he has no hair he needs to go away.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ni hair, you mean on head?

• Show All
    • well, i am talking about somewhat wall to wall carpet on full front torso and lot of coarse hairs on arms and whole of legs including the thighs.

• @multilevel yeah... that is too much, I'm sorry lol.

• Bad Hygiene! That's pretty much it for physical. It's more about personality for me. You should be sweet and kind, independent and intelligent! OH but SMOKING is a HUGEEEE tune off for me. It gives me headaches! (I know a bunch of my friends think this way too.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, someone said too skinny? I love skinny guys. Especially if they're tall. I also don't mind pale skin at all. But anyway, things that turn me off: protruding stomach fat (I'm talking obese level), moles (absolutely despise them on myself and everyone), short stature (5'7 and lower), bad/yellow teeth, plucked brows (the extremely shaped ones that fuckboys do), man-buns, really long beards, fake tan, balding/receding hairline, facial/neck tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • They breathe.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.