Why does my crush wear a blue and green adidas everyday? Where do guys always where the same shirt everyday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I basically have 5 pairs of the same Jeans and a few different tops it's just easy I wake up put on the first thing I pick up and walk out the door so easy I don't care about fashion or how my clothes look that much so just get the same shit then rinse and repeat makes life easier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he is poor and can't afford clothes! What do you expect? Or the poor guy is dirty and doesn't want to buy Tide.

What Guys Said 3

• Because it's easy! Once we find something comfortable that we like, we stick with it! Choosing stuff is stressful and cumbersome. Take this as a positive sign of how he might behave in a relationship!

• Maybe it's a different shirt but the same kind of shirt.

• Why are you so interested in what the guy is wearing?

Just talk to him... sheesh poor dude

What Girls Said 3

• And? I wear the same sweaters twice a week, fuck fashion and all the hipsters that like to wear different clothes everyday.

• Maybe he's like Steve Jobs and his whole closet is just filled with that one type/design of shirt!

• because he don't care what he wear and have better things to do than pass so much time to find clothes