How should I feel about her?

I've recently been seeing this girl. She dumped her ex of three years 4 months ago. Apparently she really hates him because he cheated on her multiple times. However he has three kids with a different women. The girl I'm seeing still sees the kids. She takes them out every other weekend. The kids love her and she doesn't want to leave them. The girl I'm seeing will go to her ex's place for the kids. Sometimes pass out on the couch there... Sooo knowing all of these red flags, should I just not take a serious relationship approach with her? Like don't get too emotionallyinvested? Or if we do become serious, make her give up the kids?

What Girls Said 1

• We can't tell you how to feel about her since that is not something you can actually control. You can only control your actions. Based on your description, she sounds like a lot of trouble and you will end up getting involved in stressful situations.
    So I'd avoid her if I were you. Also, don't think of making her give up the kids, that's cruel.

What Guys Said 2

• I would walk away. Seems like a lot of possible stress coming your way

• Yeah see that can't happen. She gotta let the kids go too if she going to hang out at his place and all.