How come I can't find a girlfriend if women like me?

So I look like an abercrombie and fitch model, I get along with anyone I want to yet I can't find a hot girl who is christian. It just drives me up the wall I dont understand this nither do my friends. or any of the school or teachers. Like where do all the beautiful women hide who are christian or even just mellow? (17m)

Most Helpful Girl

• well u might wanna tone down the narcissism and try add a little more to that short list of standards u got there.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Hello. I am a Christian girl. Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Sometimes we Christian girls can be intimidated by really hot guys, or even just guys in general. I think you need to make the first move next time you have feelings for a girl. Sometimes we're just scared to admit our feelings.

• Hey, thank you for taking the time to respond. I think making the first move is a crucial part. Im not a timid person though. I more so struggle with finding christian girls who walk the walk and who I find attractive. my school barely has any christian girls. a major population is Muslim. my chrurch does not have any girls around really either.

• If you are looking for a Christian female, best place to find them are churches or volunteer work. Beyond that, you just have to know how to come off. You didn't give me much to work telling ya maybe where you are going wrong maybe...

• 0|0
    • your hilarious omg so funny im not a stereotypical christian kid who wears oxford shirts and has no clue about the real world yes I fight I swear I listen to Fetty wap and surprisingly i dont like other christian guys becasue their oblivious to the world so thank you brovo you solved my problem

What Guys Said 0