Do you like BLACK GIRLS? Would you date a BLACK GIRL?

Most Helpful Guy

• no and no.
    and the fact that i have to go anonymous to answer a simple question that reflects nothing but personal taste and no larger inclination of my world view, just because I don't want to be called a bigot for sexually preferring women of my own race (just like most people of most races do) is frustrating.

What Guys Said 38

• I have dated a couple of black girls, so obviously I like them.

I *don't* like ghetto girls or ghetto culture, and sadly blacks tend to have a higher chance than any other race of being ghetto (in the US, anyway), so I wouldn't date many black girls for that reason - I wouldn't date ghetto white or latino girls either.

But a middle-class black girl? Sure, absolutely.

• ... no and no.

• I have dated black girls, but not very many.

American black girls tend to be fat, ghetto, and have bad attitudes.

The one's I have had the most intimate relations with are slim, friendly, upper class, and from Kenya and Tanzania.

The Kenyan girl said something odd, she said "West Africans are so dumb, they got captured into slavery" when she was explaining the difference between east Africans and West Africans (most American blacks are west African). I am not saying I agree with her, just that there is definitely a difference between east and west.

• Wow, she sounds like a shitty person to say that. She makes it seem like being forced into slavery is a choice.

• @kxera
      You might want to learn to read better.

I said "tend to be", not all. Those negative characteristics are often held by black women, but they are also held by some women from any ethnicity and race. I don't date any women with those characteristics.

You might want to review your history. The European colonization of Africa predominately occurred in the 1800s, well after slavery started becoming illegal internationally.

• I can read just find. You still implied that most "tend to be" a certain way and that they are more so than any other group. In reality. they aren't traits usually or mostly held by black women.

Doesn't matter when it happened. You still just verified what I said, and people of Africa are still dealing with the effects of it.

• I see her as like any other woman there are some I like and some I don't. I am currently crushing on one right now lol.

• probably not, most of them are ugly where i live and sound like chavs, iv never really been into black chicks, mixed are fine though

• I'm not a big black grill fan, but if there was one marked down with a 30 day I might try smoking some chicken wings.

• Of course!! 😍

• Yes. I would so date one. Lol I actually went to a mall today and saw 2 very decent black women there.

• sure, I don't care about skin colour

• Yes and yes , black girls are dope if they are cool.

• Yes.

• Race is irrelevant when it comes to attractiveness. I'd date a black girl if she was awesome

• I would provided they were a professional. I've found quite a few attractive but never had the right chance.

As soon as Megan Markle or Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union calls - I'm in

• I try to date girls i think are pretty. Color has no no power over me whatsoever.

• Yes and maybe

• Well I am not really attracted to black girls... But ofcourse some black girls are very attractive.. And cute

So yes If I like you i would date you

• Sure, I wouldn't turn a girl down for that, I would turn her down if she's high standards though.

• I would love that.

• I have dated black girls.

• I'm neutral. No, I only most of the time like a certain type of girls and don't switch. Unless the personality amazes me that much.

• I love black girls i just haven't had the chance to talk to a black girl yet bc i am in Asia

• I don't like ALL BLACK GIRLS but why would I hate them

And yes I would date one

• Dont no many, but yeah I guess. And sure, no reason not to.

• yeah they are alright

• Absolutely, yes.

• I would date a black girl, if she was interested in me.

• Will they date me?

• No idea. I prefer dating girls who have had few sexual partners.

• If I saw potential yes

• I'm white and I'm part of the kkk...*krazy knitting klub*(I'm kidding the kkk either one is not associated with me in any way) but all jokes aside I am white and to be honest, black girls are my favorite, they're more beautiful than any other race, and just amazing, and I'd kill to date a black girl

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 8

• If I was a man or a lesbian, I would definitely date a black woman! Black women are amazing. The most educated and leading in small business owners. Most are hard working and loyal. But anyways, race would be a determining factor in whether I date someone. Each individual is their own person. Some individuals are attractive and some are not. Some have amazing personalities and some don't. I really hate to see people limit themselves solely based off of skin color.

#BlackGirlMagic

• Uh, yeah to both? It's not like her skin colour should make a difference.

• Do I like them? Yes
    WOuld I date one? No I'm straight!

• Black women are very cool, I know many and I have a life long bestie who is black, and I envy almost everything about her.

• Honestly, I think race is stupid when it comes to dating. I really don't care what race people are. I'm Irish, German, and Native American (Sac & Fox). My boyfriend is Mexican (born in Jalisco). :) If you have feelings for someone, go for it!

• Personally I would prefer a guy, but all the black girls I know are cool, mature and beautiful.

• Nope

• I have some black friends that I like, yes. If I got along with the person, I'd totally hang out with them (I don't date women).