What should I do after rejection by a girl I like?

It's been a month but I can't get over her. Should I cut of fall contact with her?

• Cut of all contact with her
  • Don't cut off all contact with her

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't suppress your feelings for her, and having contact with her is causing you too much emotional pain then it would be best to cut contact so you can learn to move on from her.

• It's hard to cut contact with her without leaving the group I enjoy going to though.

• yes, if you can't gain control over your emotions and feelings. It's either that or just continue to spend time with your group as usual, despite her.

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 3

• If you're still upset about it, then leave her alone and move on.

• Find someone you are happy with

• Cut off all contact. Out of sight out of mind.. sort of.

• It's hard because I see her at least once a week in a class.

• Well, I don't know the story. But if she sees you doing well and around other girls, she'll probably want you more.

• Really? Even if she rejects me?

What Guys Said 2

• Leave her alone and move on. Learn that rejection is part of the game. Find a new girl. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

• Why do girls act like they be hating guys, when really its what they really want all along

• Moping around and ignoring them back sometimes works. If she wanted you to leave her alone anyways then you're wasting time. Best to get all her photos fb. for masturbation purposes You soon won't have access so..

• What do you mean when it's what they want?